Monday, November 28, 2011

Nomination for IACC

I sent this nomination letter to Dr Daniels of the IACC. Does anyone think these dishonest bastards will view my application favorably?

Dr Daniels,
I'm nominating myself, John Best, to serve on the IACC. You have some degenerate liars on your committee right now and I'd like the opportunity to expose them and drive them out.

We already know all we need to know about how autism is caused and how to cure it. I can make this statement because I've been teaching people how to cure autism since 2003. Many have succeeded in curing their children. Meanwhile, the liars on the IACC are stifling the truth while tens of thousands of children suffer with autism needlessly.

You have an obligation to present the whole truth. You can't allow yourselves to be misled by propaganda experts who will do or say anything to serve their agenda of
covering up the truth to benefit the vaccine industry. Autism is caused by shooting mercury into babies before they develop a blood brain barrier. This should be obvious to anyone who does any research on the subject. To try to deny this is simply dishonest. Your function is to tell the citizens of this country
the truth.

All that has ever come out of the IACC is a pack of lies and a lot of
stalling to avoid that truth. Put me on your committee so I can expose all of the liars. Children are suffering horribly and this deception needs to end right now. You have to demand that all mercury be removed from all vaccines immediately. You have to inform everyone that autism can be cured using Alpha Lipoic Acid chelation per Andrew Cutler's protocol. That's the truth.

My experience with autism relates to making my severely autistic son better with chelation. He is not yet cured but is now a happy teenager who no longer bashes his head through walls, bites himself nor screams in pain all day long from "gut" problems which were the first side effect of mercury poisoning that was cured completely by chelation.
Thank you,
John Best

6 comments:

jonathan said...

I don't think being a public member of the IACC really makes any difference. I don't think the federal government even listens to them and just does what it pleases regarding autism policy.

John Best said...

True, but it would be fun to be face to face with all of the psychopaths who are on that committee. They wouldn't be able to delete my comments and ban me from saying something while I made them look like fools.

FROG said...

John, I just want to say that your genius is appreciated. I see what you're trying to do, and you are a worthy adversary. You like to challenge and provoke critical thought. You like it when people stand up and defend themselves. I am the exact same way.

I think you have a very scientific mind and you address all of these excellent points and people WANT to debate with you, because everyone needs a challenge, as it's not good to hold on to a belief or opinion for comfort or convenience. To be honest, deep down I think you WANT to be proven wrong, and, of course, you are very logical and rational and say the things that you do and make these points with sincerity, within a scientific frame of mind, because you want to see how the Neurodiverse bloggers respond to it. This is a very GOOD thing. I do this as well, very often.

I think you are on the spectrum yourself, though you are very self-hating, and I want you to know that there is no need for that. Now is the time to recover from your pain. You can move on. Be free.

You are unique and special, just like your wonderful son, Sam. You are talented beyond measure. All you need to do is come to terms with who you are. You are deserving of happiness and peace. Be happy with yourself, John. If you own yourself, you own the world.

I am Autistic as well, and I am happy to be Autistic. I myself have had to face many demons, though I know that as long as I'm living, I am the victor. In any event, I know my Autism is not the problem. Being Autistic is fine, it's the horrible circumstances Autistics have to go through (When we otherwise would have just been happy as our Autistic selves) that is the problem.

John, you are OK. Both of your sons are OK. Everything is OK. I just hope you know that you are in my thoughts. I understand and I care. I know you won't post this though the least you can do is reflect on it. Keep this to yourself, though at least always bear in mind that there is someone out there who truly understands.

John Best said...

Frog, You aren't autistic. Neither am I.

FROG said...

Well, John, I suppose if I'm not Autistic then Droopy isn't Autistic either, according to whichever criteria you may have for Autism. All you know about me is that I can type, and Droopy types just as well as I can.

I'm not discrediting Droopy at all and I would never do that, though I'm just wondering why some people pass your evaluation as Autistic and not others. I think it's only those who support your agenda who pass.

You may very well be Autistic, John. Regardless, your son is certainly precious. I'd like to help you, as an Autistic person myself. Whether I can better help you understand and accept your son (Without SPEAKING for him, of course), or help you with any support you need in accepting yourself. I will do the very best I can. All you have to do is ask.

I have to say, I'm very surprised you posted my comment. I wasn't expecting you to do so. I wouldn't have minded if you hadn't approved my comment, though it's definitely nice to be acknowledged. I am grateful for that. You are a good person, John. God Bless You.

John Best said...

Frog, I think you need to check the definition of autism and then question your alleged diagnosis.

My son is now speaking some after being silent for the first 15 years of his life. I used energy healing to provoke that.

Nobody with a high IQ can possibly be autistic since all autism is mercury induced brain damage. The mercury kills lots of brain cells and always reduces IQs. Some extremely intelligent people are sucked into believing the bullshit about autism as presented by the Tavistock Institute propaganda. It gives them a sense of belonging.